Most people are sad in their lives because that's just what other people want them to be. You don't have to live a bad life. You should live a happy one.
- Don't become friends with people who don't like you being you because then you will make things difficult on yourself always trying to impress that person.
- Live life for all it's worth because as sad as it is you are not promised tomorrow today.
- No matter what you are doing it can be fun. Whether you are doing your homework or cleaning up the bathroom. Make a joke about it. If you think about it homework can be fun and funny.
- Take some things in life seriously like if a friend is having a hard time listen to her/him, don't just let it go because it's bad morale. Try to make her feel good too.
- Some people might get mad at you for being so happy and living a stress-free life and will try and rain on your parade. Just remember it's always fun to dance in the rain. In other words, don't let that person get what they want or else you might end up sad and depressed just like them.
- And last but not least: take good care of yourself.